Monday, December 29, 2008

Lazy post Christmas post...Is this post even worth it?

Well, it is after Christmas and I should be posting cute xmas pics. I am on the road traveling and am just too lazy to organize all my technology in one location from our bags to do the pics. Maybe later. Especially since I got a new camera for Christmas!!

The kids were super excited about Santa visiting our house. Of course, they got tons of stuff they did not need. Husband #1 and I did not do too bad from Santa either. My parents were visiting and it was good times shopping, and eating and playing Wii and just spending time together.

We are currently in Slidell visiting my parents some more and my brother and his wife and kids. In a day or so we will be visiting Husband #1's whole crew in Mississippi. We have not seen them at all this holiday so it will be nice to spend some time with them.

No comments: