Sunday, August 31, 2008

Newest Addition

Chris has finally gotten his four door black pick up truck. He has been wanting one for a long time now. We figured the deals were so good with trying to get rid of 2008 vehicles and he has worked hard for a long time that we could splurge on him a bit! :) We looked at several options but settled on the Chevrolet Silverado. He loves it and I like it, too. Poor guy...we brought it home Wednesday night but it was late and he had transplant stuff going on so didn't really get to play with it. He drove it to work Thursday and did not come back home until the wee hours of Friday morning. Then Friday I had to take it back to the dealer to get different tires put on and new running boards. So he did not really get to play with it until Friday night and really has only driven it back and forth to work about three times now (10 miles or so). He is awfully eager to run to the store and pick stuff up for me, though!

I am glad we got him a new truck because I am always the one getting the new vehicle so he was due. Course now I want a new one but that will not be in the cards for a while yet :) I don't know if he feels guilty (he shouldn't) or if he is ashamed of my car but he spent Saturday afternoon washing the Expedition and vacuuming it and even conditioned the leather seats! It looks great!

No comments: