Does the huge amount of mud in our backyard now make you see why we had to do this project. It rained...but not THAT much.
That last picture is on the new patio laid out but partially covered with a tarp because more rain was expected and it was already pretty mushy for laying concrete. They had the gravel in and were hoping by Saturday it would be dry enough and stay dry to lay the concrete. If not, another week of waiting because our concrete guy only works this side job on the evenings and weekends.
Have I mentioned that we have had our air conditioner disconnected since the first day of bobcatting? We had a weird cold snap last week and actually had sleet around lunchtime Monday so we have been okay in the house without AC, so far.