Friday, January 6, 2012

Catching Up

Okay, so here it goes...I have gone about five months since my last post and probably about that long before that post. I am playing catch up with photos and what not. I really want to do better with this blog because I do enjoy it but feel I cannot move on until I go back. So, here starts a series of random, out of order posts to catch people up on SOME of the stuff we have been up to lately. They are in no particular order and may not be completely thorough but you are going to be appreciative of what you get and enjoy looking at the pictures and reading the posts...RIGHT??!!

This is Double A's 9th birthday. We had a party before we left St. Louis so she could invite all of her friends. She had a great time even though it was pretty stressful for Husband #1 and I... keeping track of all the kids at a local pizza/arcade place.

For her actual birthday she was visiting her grandparents so we celebrated a few days after at home by just opening presents. She got these legos and a password journal which she desperately wanted and has never worked properly. She asked for money so she could buy her own iTouch. She got most what she needed but did not buy the iTouch until right before Christmas at our urging. She doesn't like to spend her cash, which I suppose is a good thing!


No comments: